- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups flour
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together 1 stick softened unsalted butter with 1 cup of light brown sugar. Then mix in 1 tsp vanilla extract and 1 egg until smooth.
- Add in 1/2 cup maple syrup to the mixture and mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together 2 cups of flour, 1/2 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp baking soda.
- Slowly add the dry mixture to the wet mixture and combine until smooth.
- Chill the dough for about 30 mins.
- Scoop the dough into balls on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 12 mins.
- Allow to cool completely on the baking sheet.
Enjoy! 🙂 ❤ xoxoxo