I'm afraid I've fallen in love with the sun. I've transformed: I'm water. I can no longer stand tall. Catch me before I slip through your fingers. Catch me before I turn into ice. I wish I could be unbreakable glass: I could magnify your light. Do I extinguish you when you melt me? Do I drown your energy? He told me no. He told me I soothe him. And that's a relief to me.
Are you smart because the world says you're smart? Are you fit because the world says you're fit? If I call you my world, is your opinion all that matters? If I'm your world, do my thoughts create life? Let's make an offspring so she can embody our best parts. Let's say goodbye to this present world and breathe life into our own.
In my mind I'm always skinny. Does that mean I have good self-image or does it mean I want to disappear? Which answer makes me more optimistic? Which answer makes me more honest?
impenetrable skin words cannot get in gridlock teeth and hot streams of acid down your cheeks impossible girl with armor for skin don't swallow your words but don't let them in don't let others in unless you want to feel unless you want to hurt unless you want to grow
They say to write what you know, so I can't write it unless I've felt it or done it. Do you see my poetry getting happier? You're the poet of my life. Write my story in your blood and I'll write yours in mine.
Your brain and heart are organs. They can be sick just like any other part of you.
I can't tell if my chest pain is an anxiety attack or a heart attack. What's the difference between an anxiety attack and a panic attack, anyway? delusions delusions are all I think when I close my eyes zig zag zig zag prick my heart with a needle so it can pop already kabloom
Ingredients for pavlova:
- 4 egg whites
- a sprinkle of salt
- 1/4 tsp vinegar
- 3/4 cups white granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup confectioner sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
Recipe for pavlova:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, crack 4 room temperature eggs. Add a sprinkle of salt and 1/4 tsp vinegar.
- Beat the egg whites with a mixer until frothy.
- Continue beating the egg whites and gradually add in the 3/4 cups of sugar, one spoonful at a time.
- Once the egg whites form a stiff peak but are still a little grainy to the touch, add in 1 tsp vanilla extract.
- Turn the mixer back on and add in 1/4 cup confectioner sugar gradually, one spoonful at a time.
- Beat until you have stiff peaks.
- Scoop out the egg whites unto the baking sheet into 6 even circles. Use a spoon to create an indent at the top of each mini pavlova to more easily hold the topping later.
- Place the pavlovas in the 350-degree oven. Once the door is closed, immediately reduce the temperature to 200 degrees.
- However long you bake these depends a lot on your oven. Since my oven doesn’t retain heat super well, I baked mine for 2 hours and 50 mins.
- When they are done, turn off the oven and allow them to cool completely while still in the oven.
- 1 cup of honey or vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cups white granulated sugar
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 green apple
- Honey to drizzle on top
- Wash and dice a green apple into little pieces.
- Mix 1/2 cup white sugar with 1 tsp cinnamon.
- Coat the diced apples in the sugar and cinnamon mixture.
- Mix the sugary apples into 1 cup of Greek yogurt.
Putting it together:
- Once the mini pavlovas are finished cooling completely in the oven, spoon the topping into the indents on the tops of the pavlovas.
- Drizzle with honey.
Enjoy! 🙂 ❤ xoxoxo